[pullquote quote=”I think there’s something for everybody on this project, and it’s a full-length example of what makes us who we are.” credit=”Gary LeVox, Rascal Flatts”]
You can watch Rascal Flatts’ streaming Live on Letterman concert right here tonight at 9 PM ET/ 6 PM PT. Now to help prime you for the show, here’s a look at their new album “Nothing Like This” out tomorrow.
Over the past ten years the music of [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Rascal Flatts[/lastfm] has impacted anyone and everyone who listens to Country. With songs like “My Wish,” “These Days” and “Stand” just to mention a few, we have been touched with words that inspired and uplifted, and in some fashion impacted our lives. On Tuesday, November 16th, you can get more of what we have all been waiting for with the newest release Nothing Like This!
Rascal Flatts bandmates Joe Don Rooney and cousins Jay Demarcus and Gary LeVox release their first album with Big Machine Records, produced by Dann Huff . Nothing Like This was recorded in Santa Barbara, California (according to Gary to “change it up some and enjoy the beautiful weather in California”) and Nashville, Tennessee. It contains the lead-off single, “Why Wait,” which is currently the band’s 24th top ten hit. The album includes eleven tracks, four of which were co-written by members of [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Rascal Flatts[/lastfm].
“Overall, this is an album about fun, growth and change. We have been at a very important crossroads this year with our ten-year mark, so I think we wanted to prove to ourselves that we could still grow and surprise ourselves and stretch.” ~ Jay DeMarcus, Rascal Flatts
Nothing Like This Track Listing:
1. “Why Wait” (Tom Shapiro, Neil Thrasher, Jimmy Yeary)
Watch the official (comical) music video and see behind the scenes photos here!
2. “Easy” Duet with [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Natasha Bedingfield[/lastfm] ([lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Katrina Elam[/lastfm], Mike Mobley)
3. “Sunday Afternoon” ([lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Joe Don Rooney[/lastfm], busbee)
4. “Play” (Bonnie Baker, Katrina Elam, Hunter Hayes)
5. “Nothing Like This” (Michael Dulaney, Tom Shapiro, Neil Thrasher)
6. “All Night To Get There” ([lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jay DeMarcus[/lastfm], Paul Jenkins, Jason Sellers)
7. “Red Camaro” (Joe Collins, Chris Tompkins)
8. “They Try” (Neil Thrasher, Tom Shapiro, Jimmy Yeary)
9. “Summer Young” ([lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Gary LeVox[/lastfm], Wendell Mobley, Neil Thrasher)
10. “Tonight Tonight” (Gary LeVox, Chris Lindsey, Aimee Mayo, Ryan Tedder)
11. “I Won’t Let Go” (Steve Robson, Jason Sellers)
Rascal Flatts Television Appearances:
To celebrate the release of Nothing Like This be sure to follow Rascal Flatts on upcoming television appearances (listed below) including CBS’ live streaming concert event – Live On Letterman!
- Ellen DeGeneres Show – Check your local listings
- CMT’s Invitation Only – 9:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m., ET/PT
- CBS’ Live On Letterman – Stream the concert live online at 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT right here on our website, or visit: http://www.cbs.com/late_night/liveonletterman.
- CBS Late Show with David Letterman
- The Today Show
- The Sean Hannity Show
- Late Night With Jimmy Fallon
Purchase Rascal Flatts Nothing Like This at amazon.com and iTunes or pick up the deluxe edition including an enhanced CD with behind-the-scenes footage and the official music video for “Why Wait,” exclusively at Walmart!
Find out more at rascalflatts.com!
Can’t get enough Rascal Flatts? Check these out!